.hold on the high. .hold on the high.

This and most your songs are so damn good. They are simple yet brilliantly crafted. The tones you use take me to that in-between place that is so totally ineffable. A+ Dude.

MeatAnalogue responds:

Thank you, I'm really glad you enjoy it :)

Illusions (Step 1) Illusions (Step 1)

I know this is an early version of the song but I really love the simplicity, reminds me of the group Underworld. I can defiantly chill to this.

TeraVex responds:

Thanks! It means a lot to hear that from someone with as much experience as you!

Down with the sickness zombie Down with the sickness zombie

This is not your work. Don't fill the portal with this garbage.

UberPwnage UberPwnage

Great work as always, it's unfortunate you're so underrated on this site. Glad you're still cranking out tunes brother.

For What It's Worth For What It's Worth

Great work jvonm! Best of luck on the next round of NGDM.

I'm Late For My Love I'm Late For My Love

Truly inspiring.

Peaceful Crimson Peaceful Crimson

This song is so good... So good that it makes me green with jealousy. I've downloaded this and added it to my special playlist that I listen to when I need to be inspired. I will be following your work henceforth!

Cheers!

VegetarianMeat responds:

Heh, thanks. This is a pretty old track; made it about 7 years ago, glad to see some people are still enjoying it :)

Recently I haven't been putting up too much on NG, but I've partnered up with a programmer and we're working on getting some games going, so I'll be working on game-y stuff for a while. I'll likely be putting that stuff up on my bandcamp page. We've got our first game out now (Treasure Hunter). It's a simple platformer, and I had quite a bit of fun creating the sounds/soundtrack.

If you wanna hear something recent that's more in-line with this kind of song, check out:

Anyways, thanks for the review man!

Chris Weeks ~ Wave III Chris Weeks ~ Wave III

Totally digging this, great work as usual mr. bastard.

Kingbastard responds:

Thanking you kindly;)

Bionic Belly Button Bionic Belly Button

This is unbelievably hot, so crispy I want to poor milk on it and have it for breakfast. I'm shocked this isn't more popular.

A Light in the Darkness A Light in the Darkness

ooo me likey, very smooth transitions and meaningful sound progression. I thought I could almost hear a woman singing in the background is that you or am I hearing stuff? Ended rather abruptly but I'm sure you know that already. I'm the king of abrupt endings so I can't fault you for that. Keep up the great work!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Well, look who it is! :D Nah, it's just a little female choir refill I found. I should probably turn it up a little so it can be heard better. I really appreciate you taking the time to review my music. Thank you so much! Can't wait to hear your next submission! :)