O - Standalone Version O - Standalone Version

I loved it, and not just because you used my tune. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Fubaka responds:

Come December, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for viewing!

Nuclear Spring Nuclear Spring

wow!

this was beautiful, the scenery was incredible and the story was great. you have a great eye. i dig the angles in which the shots were taken and the color scheme, it makes me want to see more of that world! great work and thank you for using my song.

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks, glad you like it! I love your music too, it definitely helps to set the atmosphere.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

WTHCK!

5/5 10/10 just beacuase <3

Hey Man! Hey Man!

LMAO!!!

brilliant humor is so often misunderstood, that shit had me laughing so hard i woke up my girlfriend and now shes pissed. thanks a lot.

Don't Wait, Jeremiah Don't Wait, Jeremiah

nice...

congrats on the front page my friend, you earned it. hope to see more of your work soon.

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks a bunch, dude.
I'm planning on submitting some more stuff pretty soon:)

An_Rainstorm An_Rainstorm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

best flash ever? yes i say yes.

SirCannabisClock responds:

thank

Madness: Guilt Trip Madness: Guilt Trip

this is not madness D:

i was just watching stick figures fight for about 3 hours when i found this flash, WTF theis is not madness! madness is suposed to be about fighting and this was not it! well barly a little fighting. i think this is very bad and the music isn't tecno or metel so i don't like it! why does the old man kill the wale? and why doesnt he use a gun like the REAL madness?! 2/10 and 1/5

Un-Named Flash Un-Named Flash

HAHA!

i really laughed out loud! you should ask some newgrounds voice actors to help you with the audio, and get some music, but not something to distracting. your sense of humor is spot on. the terrorist one killed me the timing was perfect, i'm laughing just thinking about it! looking forward to seeing some more stuff from you dude!

Candy gives a blowjob Candy gives a blowjob

well then!

thanks for using my tune and wow, interesting subject matter!

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

great

great toon really well done, though i hated the girl charecter, i could have used a much smaller dose of her.